Filling Pieces is an Amsterdam-based luxury fashion and footwear brand, established in 2009 by designer Guillaume Philibert. Originally Filling Pieces started a brand that was bridging the gap between streetwear and high-end fashion.
Today, Bridging the Gap means so much more to us. Filling Pieces is build on the foundation of diversity. Bridging the gap between different worlds. Our company has evolved into a multidisciplinary fashion brand that transcends boundaries and cultures whilst inspiring meaningful change. We believe in a society united by diversity.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Photoshoot sets are your second home? Structure is your surname? Detail freak? Constantly thinking to make processes and organization better to have more impact? If so, keep reading… At Filling Pieces we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Creative Producer with Project Managing skills to join our FP marketing team. You will work closely with Marketing, Production, Sales and other departments to ensure alignment and the best project outcome. Your primary responsibilities are to plan, coordinate, and oversee the development of marketing projects, including content production. Your duties are to assist with timeline development, ensure milestones are on schedule, provide supervision from start to finish, execute creative input in outstanding outputs, and offer guidance to improve progress.
Tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for formulating the project plan in consultation with Marketing Manager and stakeholders.
- Develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget allocations, reinforcing the duties of each team member, and setting a timeline for the project.
- Responsible for overseeing the end-to-end execution of marketing projects, ensuring smooth development and reporting of progress and any bottlenecks to the Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for executing (producing) all the marketing content, with the support of freelance senior producers in major productions.
- Serve as a link to connect the different teams in day to day project needs to successfully achieve completion.
- Monitors each project to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan using the project management tool, Monday.
- Responsible for driving project retrospectives and evaluations to improve outcome overtime
- Assess potential risks and flags on time to Marketing Manager.
- You have at least 4+ years of proven experience in Creative Production and Project Management, ideally on the agency side or a fashion brand.
- You are eager, creative and looking for the next challenge.
- You are highly skilled in the use of project management software, knowledge of Monday is a plus.
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch and/or other languages is a plus.
- You are able to perform in high pressure environments.
- You have an obsession for details and are always striving for perfection.
- You can set priorities and ruthlessly chase them.
- You’re a passionate lover of fashion, art, culture and design.
- You’re a change-maker.
Wat bieden wij
- A company culture which is driven by our five core values; driven by ambition, always being transparent, united by diversity, taking responsibility, enjoying successes.
- We stimulate development by offering a.o. training and learning opportunities, development plans and inspirational talks.
- An environment where you can be yourself and flourish, where diversity is respected and individuality is valued.
- Frequent events, such as our brand days and workshops.
- Flexible in remote working, which enables you to work from anywhere.
- A beautiful headquarters located near the Dam Square in the very centre of Amsterdam.
- Pension scheme at Aegon PPI, where we will pay 2/3 of the premium and you will pay 1/3 of the premium
- Shoe/clothing policy with discounts and credits for free shoes and clothing.
- A warm welcome.
We promote an honest and transparent atmosphere and strive to inspire meaningful progress in everything we do. Responsibility and accountability are key values within our company. We are a culturally engaged and innovative, young, ambitious and growing team, united by diversity. We offer an international work environment which is empowered by our progressive and positive mindset.