Who we are:
A growing company with strong ambitions!
This role is part of a growing and resourceful international team, split between our head office in Amsterdam, satellite offices in New York, London, Paris, Milan, and with representatives in Rio de Janeiro and Seoul.
An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA build software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Rome, Milan and representatives in Tokyo, Los Angeles, Seoul, Paris and Sao Paulo.
We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
What you do:
FUGA’s Marketing Services (MS) Team has been built to add value and solve problems for our vast number of clients by helping them connect their artists with audiences and create revenues and growth. Sitting within the wider MS team, the Digital Accounts team are responsible for leading relationships with key digital partners in the market, shaping and implementing new and ongoing release campaigns, as well as building long-term programming strategies to maximize revenue and exposure for our client’s artists across a variety of Digital Service Providers (DSPs).
In this role, you will support the work of FUGA’s Digital Accounts team, who are focused on executing promotional campaigns for artists and labels on music streaming platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music and Amazon. The Digital Accounts Intern will assist in operational and administrative tasks that support our workflows, campaigns and client relationships. We are looking for a self starter with a passion for music that can use their initiative and creativity to help our team run projects whilst getting a solid foundation in how music companies operate. Basic experience with computer graphics programs and an understanding of Online/Social Media is a must.
This role also requires someone with a willingness to learn and ability to adapt to change and grow as they develop.
- Track editorial and playlist placements across music streaming platforms for our campaigns, and maintain an accurate record of these placements to be shared with our clients.
- Assist with compiling materials for new release pitches, including track information, listening links and sales histories.
- Assist with copy-editing to ensure written pitches are correctly formatted, factually correct and concise.
- Assist with product and delivery checks, in order to ensure that product set-up is accurate ahead of release day.
- Assist in managing smart-link and pre-save campaign creation.
- Assist with updating and maintaining artist profiles across the streaming platforms.
Who you are:
Some requirements/characteristics we’d like to see:
- Sound administrative and numeracy skills
- A broad music knowledge and familiarity with the music industry
- Interpersonal skills and ability to maintain great working relationships with external and internal parties
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work proactively
- Organisational and time management skills
- Sound Computer skills (Mac preferable)
Wat bieden wij
- An easygoing, informal working atmosphere
- An enthusiastic team working in a growing company with strong ambition
- An international business environment: colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech