We keep leading brands at the forefront of social media. We capture attention at the speed of culture and advance the way social content is created and consumed through innovative strategies, content and distribution.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
What’s the job?
As an intern at GoSpooky, you are really part of the club. You will join projects and work alongside the Social Media Manager for brands like HEMA and Coca-Cola. You will be part of brainstorms with your fellow colleagues about new content for Instagram and TikTok. You will also work together with the designer and augmented reality specialists in our team. You will learn how to publish content for brands and understand the performance analytics of what works and what doesn’t.
During a normal day at the office, you will:
- Make a content plan together with the Social Media Manager
- Participate in a TikTok video shoot
- Write the best captions for Instagram Stories
- Search for creators for a new TikTok campaign
- Search for the latest social media trends and share it with the team
We’re looking for a social media savvy intern who wants to join our team from August/September on.
Who are we looking for?
You’re extremely familiar with Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok. You actively post and engage with friends and brands. You know all the memes and follow a couple of influencers and celebrities. You’re interested in the business side of social media and want to know everything about the newest social platforms & trends.
This is the profile we’re looking for:
- You are a third- or last year bachelor student (hbo/wo) in the field of Communication or Marketing
- Have excellent communication skills and a good command of Dutch & English, both spoken and written
- Some will call you a perfectionist. You’re great in planning and good with numbers
- You’re available for 40 hours a week, for at least 5 months
- Lives in Amsterdam or never misses the train
Wat bieden wij
You will be telling this about your work:
- I work in a young, creative and talented team and get lots of responsibility!
- I work on campaign for brands like Coca-Cola and HEMA
- I work in an office which has an awesome look over the Vondelpark in the heart of Amsterdam and soon we will be moving to another, even more amazing office, in the city center of Amsterdam!
- I even get an allowance during this amazing internship
- Delicious lunch, bootcamp twice a week and great drinks to close the week!