Lovevery (eu.lovevery.com) is one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer startups, co-founded by serial entrepreneurs based in the US. As a purpose-driven company, we have created an early learning platform to help parents everywhere feel confident in giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Our stage-based play products are designed by child development experts, and were featured in TIME Magazine, Eltern, Vogue, Ouders van Nu, Glamour and InStyle. Lovevery is backed by leading VCs such as Maveron, Google Ventures, and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
In line with our launch in Europe of our play kits this August, our need for regionally relevant marketing communications content and activity is essential. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to gain experience on the marketing team. You will work directly with our VP and marketing director to help transform business strategy into inspiring multi-market marketing campaigns that create customer value, revenue and growth. This position has the opportunity to turn into a full-time marketing role after 6 months.
- Social media: Helping to manage the social media growth and content strategy for the brand
- Influencer marketing: partnership and influencer activities to raise awareness of the brand
- Email marketing: assist in the segmentation and localization of marketing automation
- Photo shoots: Plan and organize photo and video shoots and assist as needed
- Website management: assist with updates and localization in key EU markets
- Marketing research and admin as is required for the team
The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Incredible Attention to Detail — You have strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail. You have perfectionist tendencies and catch the mistakes that others miss.
- Project Management — Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills.
- Collaboration and Communication — Work with the team to effectively manage content
- Ambition — You are a go-getter who makes things happen. You’re aware you don’t know everything, are willing to learn new things and have an idea/methodology to go about getting things done.
Qualifications and attributes
- You are in your final year of your studies, with full-time capacity
- Superior verbal and written communication skills. You are fluent in 2+ European languages (in English, with preferably Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Polish as a native second language), but additional languages would be a benefit
- You are creative and enjoy coming up with ideas for how to solve marketing problems
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- You are proactive, solutions-orientation with a passion for solving unique, complex problems while taking a data-driven approach
- You possess the willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Passion for our products and/or child development
Wat bieden wij
- An exciting working experience launching a successful American start up across Europe, working with a talented team (e.g. ex. Tesla, ex. Uber, ex. McKinsey)
- A beautiful working location, at Fosbury & Sons in Amsterdam
- Competitive internship compensation – 750EUR a month
- Start: after summer