Not Selling Liquid is a young and dynamic full-service digital growth agency with customers in the fashion & lifestyle industry. We design, develop, grow and manage Shopify webshops. If you follow the street style and the fashion scene, you’ve heard of the brands we work with – Daily Paper, Arte Antwerp, Black Bananas, Maha Amsterdam, Daniëlle Cathari and many more.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for a full-time E-commerce Operations Manager who is passionate about e-commerce and fashion. The ideal candidate has experience in working with Shopify, in managing the executing of daily operations of a webshop and in leading a team.
- Manage the execution of operations and site maintenance from the e-commerce of a fast growing fashion label, all in Shopify Plus:
- Full portfolio of products including SKU tracking, product information and inventory management
- Site merchandising
- Launching sales periods
- Preparing collections, collaborations and special campaigns
- QA: Ongoing checking and monitoring
- Manage a small team of E-commerce Operations Specialists.
- Prepare the team and the webshop for the peak season operational volumes
- Manage the maintenance of a global webshop and a its localised platforms (UK, DE, FR)
- Responsible for onsite optimization, customer experience, growth and KPI performance in liaison with the fashion label
- Work closely with and report to the Product Owner to align on strategy, the e-commerce calendar and the roadmap for website development
- Work closely with the Data Analyst to make decisions based on data and to provide relevant data-driven insights to the rest of the Ecommerce Operations team
- Oversee all E-commerce Operations and keep close contact with the customer service team.
- +3 years of experience in E-commerce roles
- Must have experience in working with Shopify
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Prior experience in managing, training and motivating teams
- Understanding and general knowledge of UX and digital customer journey best practices
- Ability to spot opportunities for automation and improvement of workflows
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to details
- Proven ability to manage a large volume of projects and requests, while knowing how to prioritize workload
- Digitally savvy and eager to learn new technology solutions and practices for e-commerce
- Fluent in English and preferably one other European language (German is a plus).
Wat bieden wij
What we offer
- Work with some of the coolest fashion brands from Benelux
- A unique start-up culture with a focus on teamwork
- Short lines and an open culture
- An environment with a lot of space to develop yourself. We’re growing quickly, which means that we will shape and grow this role together!
- Lunch is provided by us at the office in Amsterdam
- 25 vacation days yearly.
All applicants must be based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate.
We look forward to receiving your application!