Not Selling Liquid is a young and dynamic full-service digital growth agency with customers in the fashion & lifestyle industry. We design, develop, grow and manage Shopify webshops. If you follow the street style and the fashion scene, you’ve heard of the brands we work with – Daily Paper, Arte Antwerp, Black Bananas, Maha Amsterdam, Daniëlle Cathari and many more.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for a full-time E-mail Marketing Strategist who is passionate about scaling businesses with automation and segmentations. The ideal candidate has experience in working with Klaviyo, and with lead generation, email marketing, audience segmentation, and marketing automation tools.
Your role and responsibilities
- This is a customer-facing role – you’ll be responsible for communicating with the client directly about Klaviyo projects;
- You will develop an in-depth knowledge of the Klaviyo platform and truly become an expert on its features and best practices;
- You’ll create tailored E-mail Marketing strategies and calendars for a range of clients, from newsletters to automated flows;
- Using data and creativity, you’ll continuously explore and test new segments;
- You’ll report directly to our Operations Lead and will work closely with the Performance Marketing team;
- You’ll use data to understand where customers come from, their motivations, their shopping patterns, and how we can continue to engage and delight them;
- You’ll identify KPIs and reports needed to continue growing the CRM program;
- This is a new role, which means that you’ll create processes and workflows from scratch;
- You’ll often write copy for newsletters and flows, and will set up a network of copywriters to assist when needed.
- +2 years of experience in E-mail Marketing, having worked before with Klaviyo and Mailchimp
- +2 years of experience in customer-facing roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar field
- You are experienced in writing e-mail copy in Dutch and English
- Proven ability to manage a large volume of projects and requests, while knowing how to prioritize workload
- Highly analytical and creative at the same time – a balance of creative and analytical mindset and interest;
- You follow the trends and developments in e-commerce closely and can translate them into directly applicable solutions;
- Familiarity with email compliance and GDPR is a plus;
- You are a native Dutch speaker and speak/write English fluently.
Wat bieden wij
What we offer
- Work with some of the coolest fashion brands from Benelux
- A unique start-up culture with a focus on teamwork
- Short lines and an open culture
- An environment with a lot of space to develop yourself. We’re growing quickly, which means that we will shape and grow this role together!
- Lunch is provided by us at the office in Amsterdam
- 25 vacation days yearly.
All applicants must be based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate.
We look forward to receiving your application!