Are you enthusiastic and a real communication talent? Does working in an innovative environment with fun colleagues, as well as helping to seduce the urban commuters to opt for an E-bike, attract you? Then we are definitely looking for you!
At QWIC, we like to go the extra mile to fuel the growth of the company and reach our mutual goal: to seduce people to get out of the car and onto a bike. Together with our Customer Service team, you will make a contribution to reach this goal. You are the first point of contact to our Austrian customers to make them feel as happy and supported as possible. With that, the responsibility to make our business a success is in your hands! Do you want to join the QWIC ride?
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
The Customer Service department is a vital part of our organization and you will have a significant impact on both QWIC and the customer. This team creates a world-class customer experience by providing professional customer service through knowledgeable and passionate customer engagement and as our customer service talent, so are you as well!
Amongst your tasks will be:
- You are responsible for processing any incoming questions or requests from our Austrian customers on the phone, e-mail, chat and social media;
- You signal any gaps as well as ideas for improvement in our processes or products and you propose and execute solutions;
- You take pride in having the latest product knowledge and keeping your process knowledge up to date;
- You help with a data driven approach for improvement by correctly administering your customer interactions;
- Based on customer input, you come up with solutions and improvements for the product development department;
- You build up strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers.
Within your position as customer service talent, you have a positive attitude and you know how to approach difficult situations. As you have to find the best solution for the customer, you are really solution-oriented. Besides, you are a hands-on team-player who is very flexible because no day will be the same. Furthermore:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent amount of experience;
- You have at least 1 year experience in Customer Service or customer facing role;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (Austrian dialect);
- You are available to work in Amsterdam.
Wat bieden wij
Join our international team of super motivated, hands-on and innovative QWIC-ers and be part of this new exciting journey we are on with expanding our business into new spheres.
- Plenty of potential for you to develop and grow with your role;
- A competitive salary conform with your education and experience;
- A very nice and healthy lunch, freshly prepared;
- A welcoming and open work culture with a lot of interesting, international and different colleagues
- combined at a very nice office space;
- And last but not least: your own QWIC E-Bike as long as you work for us!
Up for a challenge?
Are you the customer service talent that we are looking for? Then apply now by using the ‘Apply now’ button below! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact Nikki Schabracq (recruiter) and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please!