What we do
No matter if you’re the biggest sports fanatic, have a ‘minor’ shoe addiction or you own just one pair of sneakers, you know that finding the “perfect” shoe can be challenging. We’re here to help people find that perfect shoe every single time. We have created a way to make a 3D scan of your feet and match that profile with our own (and the world’s largest) database of 3D-scanned shoes. Our goal is to inspire people to do what they love in maximum comfort, whether it’s running a marathon, dancing all night or simply going for a stroll in the park.
As an employer, we strive to translate this philosophy into a happy and balanced lifestyle for all our team members, giving them the opportunity to grow and thrive while doing what they love. Like our concept? Read more about it here.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
The fit we hope to find
We are looking for a brilliant student for our Customer Success team, to start an internship or graduation project per September 2021. Are you that inquisitive and creative person, who will help us in setting up the e-learning platform, developing and creating the training content, and implementing it among our customer base? Do read on!
What it means to set up an e-learning platform for our Customer Success team
SafeSize is a tech scale-up and the global leader in shoe recommendation and size advice for omni-channel sports and footwear retailers. SafeSize operates in over 40 countries and has over 1.500 points of sale. SafeSize has a complete product suite for both instore and online solutions. The solution (3D foot scanner and recommendation software) in store is operated by trained store personnel. The Customer Success team is responsible for training the store personnel, monitor the usage and KPIs of all systems, and support proactively and reactively in case of issues.
What you’ll do
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with the operations team to determine a training plan, including content needs and delivery solutions.
- Developing, writing, and creating learning materials, like training videos, presentations, handouts etc.
- Guiding the production process of our training material, including editing and post-production.
- Building engaging and learning experiences (e.g. certificates).
- Working together with product team on the app and ensuring best delivery of trainings.
What you bring
- Education and experience in creating training content
- Experience in video production (shooting, creating, editing)
- Mentality of learning fast and getting things done
- International mindset
- Most importantly – the ambition and attitude to make a difference and deliver on this crucial project for SafeSize
Who you are
- A creative content manager and designer with ability to deliver engaging learning material
- A multitalented team player, not afraid to work autonomously, while cooperating and connecting to colleagues to get the best results
- A tech-savvy person able to translate complexity into simplicity
- A quick learner of e-learning tools or LMS platform
Wat bieden wij
What SafeSize offers you
Being a great employer is important for SafeSize. We strongly believe in social impact (doing things right AND doing the right things) and offering our employees an awesome experience is a crucial element of that. We see fun and engagement as two core ingredients of a successful team. We encourage our people to find their passion within work and create an inspiring environment for our team, so everyone can excel and continue to grow.
- An inspiring, fast and international environment where we want to offer you plenty of chances to learn, develop and finish a rewarding internship with relevant work experience.
- An internship monthly fee of €250,-
- A work-out room and yoga breaks
- Daily mindfulness sessions
- A brand-new office with an awesome view, focus rooms, a spacious common area and sit/stand up desks
- Monthly team events and drinks (of course depending on current circumstances regarding Corona).