The Chiropractor is a well-established Chiropractic practice centre that has a specific focus on helping people in our community. Our entire focus is on helping our clients thrive and live their best life! We aim to create lifelong working relationships with our clients so that we can build meaningful relationships with them and their families. And can support them through various struggles in their lives, rather than in a short-term problem focused way. Functional Health is the facilitator of wellness and is focused on building a community of like-minded individuals.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
- Manage front desk duties such as meeting and greeting patients, booking appointments, cash handling, dealing with phone and email enquiries, and general administrative tasks.
- Maintain and improve procedures within the practice.
- Manage internal & external events and promotions.
- Understand and value your role in the healthcare sector. It requires compassion, professionalism and discretion as you deal with various people.
- Work well under pressure and be able to multitask.
- Providing an excellent client experience.
- Manage and record data on patient visits, invoicing and patient education.,
- Everyday is different so you must be dynamic, proactive and able to think quickly on your feet.
- Manage the finances between the practice expenses and the accountant.
The candidate has:
- Sales experience, retail or otherwise (not required but advantageous).
- Customer service experience.
- Strong time-management, communication and organisational skills.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- You must be outgoing and strong at building relationships.
- You must have strong attention to detail and be comfortable with problem solving.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise during busy periods while maintaining a calm, friendly and professional disposition.
- Be skilled and pay attention to detail as you will be dealing with clinical records.
- Strong command of English & Dutch (verbal and written).
- Incredibly organised, ability to multitask and work with autonomy—manage their own time efficiently and effectively.
- Proficiency with technology with fast and accurate typing speeds to maintain accurate records.
- Strong administrative and self-management skills to be able to work without supervision.
- Must be friendly, self-disciplined and trustworthy.
- Interested in Social media and use of it. Training will be provided with using the patient management software.
- IT skills particularly using the Apple Software.
Wat bieden wij
We offer a space where our staff are valued and looked after like family. You have a chance to really help people and learn all about health practices that are effective. You get a chance to have free chiropractic care and enjoy a freedom to be yourself within a work space.