The Gardens of Babylon B.V. (hereinafter referred to as ‘TGOB’) is a global community that organises events with a focus on music, spirituality or (and most often) a combination of the two. In the past four years we have seen 21 countries and 32 cities with our events and created a fully operating online platform where our community can meet, greet, flourish and grow. By always bringing new talent, in combination with the best artists and using our creativity while constantly seeking for new spiritual growth and teachings , we turn every festival into a festive gathering where body, mind and soul get nurtured. A very important part of our vision is compassion, empathy and awareness of our social impact. Inclusivity and female empowerment are key values. We started our mission to become as sustainable as possible and try to reduce our footprint each event. Making our visitors and our environment aware of what impact we make on society, is the way to keep it real for ourselves.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for a Marketing Manager TGOB. This role is a leading position with decision making responsibility and accountability for the national and international marketing of TGOB. The core task of the Marketing Manager is setting up and strengthening TGOB Global team and developing a strong market position of TGOB. You will report to the Creative Director of TGOB Global.
Specific responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for the creation, management and evaluation of integrated, long-term marketing strategies and corresponding planning for all TGOB events to ensure objectives and targets are met (upscale ticket sales, market share and overall growth and evolution of TGOB Global brand);
- Responsible for the long-term vision and growth of all TGOB owned channels: website, app, streaming service channels, social channels;
- Reporting development of marketing strategies to Marketing Director and optimising when necessary to achieve desired goals. In the case that an event is not achieving its projected targets, the Marketing Manager is responsible for flagging the matter to the Marketing Director and/or Management as soon as possible with suggestions for an alternative solution.
- As ‘brand gatekeeper’, end responsible for the quality and accuracy of all global communications about TGOB including general posts, announcements (press releases), ticket information, line-up, accommodation and other important information shared through various channels (channels include TGOB website, email database, streaming service channels, social media accounts and outdoor).
- End responsible for facilitating, managing and evaluating strategic media partnerships per event: streaming partners, merchandise, ticketing providers, tooling, media partners, PR agencies, lost and found software, accommodation/travel (including responsibility for closing budgets and reporting invoices to Project Lead)
- End responsible for implementing and assessing Data and marketing intelligence strategy as well as CRM strategy for TGOB Global including tooling. Also end responsible for the collection, storage, usage, updating and safe-keeping of the data you collect from (potential) customers. This includes ensuring proper systems are in place to securely store data, regularly clearing email lists of inactive and opted-out contacts, as well as setting and communicating clear expectations about what you will do with data collected from customers.
- Visitor evaluation per event: creating qualitative survey with Project Lead, circulating it, documenting and analysing the results which are relevant for marketing
- End responsible for liaising with and steering foreign marketeers to maintain quality and consistency of the TGOB brand and communications across all events, as well as to achieve targets and objectives.
Experience, Qualities, and Skills
- HBO+ level of working and thinking
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in marketing/brand management role
- Affinity with dance music/festivals
- Affinity with spirituality and personal growth
- (Business) Marketing background
- Strong knowledge of online marketing, digital media
- buying/planning, campaign strategy
- Experience in managing a team
- Ability to focus on both ground-level detail and long-term, larger strategy
- Affinity with events
- Experience in handling and managing budgets
- Highly organised and confident in planning
- Great communication skills
- Analytic and strategic
- Awareness of market trends and ability to innovate
Wat bieden wij
- A young and driven team of specialists who, in addition to working very professionally, also like to have a drink with each other after work and have a party in due time.
- A good competitive salary based on your experience and capacities.
- Good secondary conditions, including a telephone, laptop, 25 vacation days, mobility allowance and access to the best events in the Netherlands.
- Opportunities to follow training courses to develop yourself further
If you think that your work ethic and unique skill set will be an asset to our organization, please send your application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.