Aantal uur / periode
Nader te bepalen
The Icon Hub
In partnership with top creative agencies & creators from all over the world, our team provides purpose driven, digitally
Internship Influencer Marketing & Communications
In partnership with top creative agencies & creators from all over the world, our team provides purpose driven, digitally enhanced, tailor-made influencer marketing solutions that will positively impact brand love. Whether it’s through unique TikTok challenges, snappy Instagram Reels or long-form YouTube content, we’re here to help brand’s establish and expand their brand network and reach. Because our team consists of our target group of Gen Z and Millennials, we are on top of the game when it comes to the latest developments within social media. With our knowledge of the market, we know how to determine the media value of influencers, we keep an overview of the campaign budget and we ensure that we always have the best for the customer in mind. We like to build lasting relationships and therefore deliver what we promise. We are fair and successful in what we do. As an agency, we want to give the customer the feeling that they are an extension of their own marketing department. We are out home, but feel in house. Together we form one team. At The Hub we also strive towards that everyone is represented online, inclusivity and diversity runs in our DNA
About the job
What will you be doing? As an Influencer Marketing & Communications Intern, you will gain a lot of experience in the Influencer Marketing industry in conjunction with top notch agencies as well as the world of PR. You support the team by listening to the needs of our clients and partners, write debriefs and setting up campaigns in order to reach goals. You assist in scouting the right influencers, as well as helping out with various tasks around the office. Some tasks and responsibilities that you will support with and develop in; Strategy & Pitching:
- You are a star in Keynote and PPT presentations and loves to structure presentations
- Creatively strategize based on customer’s needs;
- Setting up persona, KPI & objectives with your team
- Daily trend & new media research;
- Internal and external planning sheets, whilst following up and adjusting where necessary.
- Creating overviews and keeping track of the progress.
- Learn the press landscape
- Understanding the needs of persona for a client’s campaign, and present this to the team internally
- Influencer Selection for campaigns of suitable creators that fit the persona, aesthetic and demographics
- Help out around the showroom
- Make sure that the coffee and groceries are stacked
- General household tasks
Dit is wie je bent
Do you love Influencer Marketing and do you have a knack for all social media platforms, new trends and great organizational skills? This might be your perfect job! Please scroll down to read what exciting adventures are awaiting for you. Who are you? Besides your affinity with Influencer Marketing, you’re eager to learn and execute;
- You are hands-on and proactive;
- Communication is key and that makes you able to service clients and creators and build a relationship with them. In short; you have great people skills.
- You love (want to learn) how to best set up influencer marketing strategies based on the needs and wishes of our clients;
- You love to organize and dissect complex tasks into smaller steps and create short- and long-term planning documents. You are precise and you are able to keep the overview.
- You are commercially minded and strive to deliver cost-efficient work.;
- You are solution-oriented, analytical and decisive;
- You have a creative mindset and want to critically assess creative work.
- You have a sense for aesthetics and a good understanding of what’s relevant today;
- You know, live and breath the social media trends, influencer marketing and developments.
- You are confident, a strong personality and communicator.
- You are inquisitive and eager to stay up-to-date.;
- You are studying at university
- You speak, read and write in Dutch and English.
- You are enrolled as a student and have a Dutch BSN
Dit is wat je krijgt
What is the internship about? As an Influencer Marketing & Communications intern you play an important role in the set up of IM campaigns. You will be supporting our team throughout all the phases during influencer campaigns. That is why you are service oriented and strategic communication is your forte. Besides that; you are super organized, strong in time management and always see solutions to the challenges that are thrown at you. Are you that go-getter we are looking for?
Is deze job
Klinkt deze functie als muziek in je oren en wil jij graag hier werken? Of ken jij iemand die perfect is voor deze job? Klik dan snel op een van de onderstaande buttons! #yousnoozeyoulose
Jammer, deze vacature is verlopen!
Je kunt niet meer reageren op deze vacature.
21 maart 2023
Buyer/Merchandiser at DWC
We are looking for a new Buyer / Merchandiser for our fast growing family business. We love interior design and are active in the textiles and lamination-industry. Based in Amsterdam, with in-house production facilities and a showroom.
21 maart 2023
Sales Representative bij Piekfijn
Ben jij op zoek naar een uitdagende sales functie waarbij je verantwoordelijk bent voor het het uitbreiden van ons klantenbestand en tegelijk een klein flex-salesteam aanstuurt? Lees dan onze nieuwste job.
21 maart 2023
OERsterk & Vitaily zoeken een Marketing Manager
Als Marketing Manager ben je verantwoordelijk voor het verder ontwikkelen en het professionaliseren van de marketingstrategieën. Ook zorg jij voor een juiste uitvoering hiervan. Als Marketing Manager schakel je op strategisch niveau, heb je een analytische blik, ben je hands on én een sparringpartner voor de managers van de drie bedrijven.