TicketSwap is a safe, convenient and fair place to buy and sell e-tickets for concerts, festivals, sports events, theatre and day trips. We protect buyers from overpricing by keeping to a maximum 20% mark-up from the original sales price. As a buyer, you know you’ll always be paying a fair price for your tickets. Fraud is prevented by user-checks and through partnerships and collaborations with event organizers.
The journey we are on is to pursue technological advances and business growth with music fans: we want to change the world. By this we mean we will stick to our values in order to change the way the world sees the ticketing industry: we will bring fairness to the market, and we will continue to lobby policy-makers, work with event organizers, engage with artists and be a trusted partner to the fans. Dutch-born in Amsterdam and now with over 20 more nationalities, we thrive on diversity. The TicketSwap family is made up of young, enthusiastic, creative fans and we strive to always keep an inclusive work environment that all can enjoy from the moment they walk through our doors. Diversity and inclusion of all types of people is what makes a company super-productive and amazing. At TicketSwap we really value individuality and authenticity. Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. In that case, always be a unicorn!
We’re committed to creating and keeping an open and supportive work environment. This includes equal opportunity for hiring, promotions and personal development within the company regardless of one’s sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and the equal consideration for same and opposite sex partners or spouses.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
TicketSwap is growing fast in new products, services and markets. With this growth, the finance function is getting more and more important to maintain control of our business. Growing in all these different kinds of areas imposes a lot of complexity in terms of reporting, taxes, legal, compliance and many other areas. That’s why we are on the lookout for a Financial Accountant (preferably Dutch-speaking) to join our Finance team.
What you can expect from the work
You will join the Finance & Accounting team, which consists of the CFO and the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for keeping the financial administration in shape and helping out with other finance related tasks, such as:
- Processing purchase invoices;
- Processing manual journal entries;
- Performing financial reconciliations;
- Filing VAT taxes;
- Managing the payroll administration;
- Preparing the consolidation for the group;
- Supporting the preparation of departmental and company budgets, multi year forecasts and cash flow forecasts.
- MBO/HBO education with an economic, business or accounting background;
- Your English is spot on, and Dutch-speaking is considered a plus;
- You have 1-2 years working experience in an accounting background, where you have actively used accounting software (we use Exact Online);
- You have a working understanding of accounting;
- Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets.
Wat bieden wij
At TicketSwap we don’t only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That’s why we’re offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office.
- Macbook Air
- 25 paid holidays a year
- Pension plan, fully paid by TicketSwap
- Healthy lunch and snacks at the office everyday