We create content for every living soul on this planet. We’re on a mission to: Challenge the status quo. Change mindsets. Change the world. We collaborate with people, organisations, brands, agencies and artists that align themselves with this bold mission. We think responsible, inclusive story-telling combats destructive narratives – and we don’t just talk the talk. We do this by engaging our community of free-thinking professionals into our process – from strategies to delivery. We compose dynamic teams that can personally relate to the stories we are telling; who infuse a layer of realness that is unparalleled and allow them to tell their story their way. The results? Engaging, shareable, high-quality content that leaves audiences inspired and informed.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
Your role at We are Duffree will be assisting the production of several projects at the same time. This will involve hiring international cast, crew and equipment on different continents as well as helping out on shoot days and overviewing post-production. These are fast-paced projects and we are looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible (the sooner the better). The internship is available for 3 to 6 months working partly remote and from our inspiring office and studio in the centre of Amsterdam.
We are looking for a problem solver who has:
- Knowledge and/or work experience in digital video, news or documentary production.
- An interest in (short)film, documentary, music videos and branded content.
- Affinity with social subject matters and sustainability.
- Proficiency in English, other languages are a huge bonus.
- Experience and basic knowledge in digital content management systems and workflows (G Suite, Adobe Suite).
- Familiarity with trends in the digital video space and best practices for various platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, etc).
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to surprise us.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a creative team both remotely and at our inspiring office & studio in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Available ASAP.
Wat bieden wij
What we offer:
- To be part of a diverse team that works in freedom and equality.
- An inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.
- To learn how to be the pioneers of our industry with innovative & sustainable production processes.
- An entrepreneurial environment which encourages free-thinking, creativity and innovation.
- Magic: Nothing is impossible and we always surprise.
- Access to an inspiring office & studio in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Damn good coffee – only with oatly.
- It’s paid.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please fill in the application form by clicking the “solliciteer nu” button.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com