Whether you are going on holiday or on a business trip, a delay or cancellation is always annoying. Unfortunately, airlines generally refuse to pay the legally-required compensation to the affected passengers. Lack of knowledge, expertise and time are the main reasons for passengers to give up. For this reason, Yource, the parent company of Flight-delayed.co.uk and others, was founded in 2010. We help all travelers and tour operators claim compensation for delayed, canceled and overbooked flights. Yource is live in 9 countries and offers support in 8 different languages all under one brand. We take care of all communication with third parties and aim to bring all claims to a successful conclusion.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
As content strategy lead you will be responsible to create and own content at Yource, from developing the overall content strategy to writing/editing materials that support both our organic growth and improve the customer journey. Have multiple years SEO experience to deliver the best in class results in terms of organic growth.
- Creatively launch and execute the content strategy for the entire customer journey across different personas, products and touchpoints;
- You are a master in driving engagement through content marketing (you know how to convince your audience);
- Revise and improve content based on quantitative and qualitative user insights;
- Lead the SEO strategy and roadmap on continuously growing organic site traffic via content, technical SEO, and site analytics;
- Continuously monitor and analyze organic performance data, compare it against relevant benchmarks and build experiments to help improve the engagement metrics on our landing pages;
- Partner with our UX designer to ensure consistency in language/messaging throughout our product experiences;
- Track and manage the success of our content according to OKRs in order to positively influence pipeline and revenue. Make clear recommendations in order to improve the conversion rate;
- Manage translations with external partner(s) & internal stakeholders.
- 3-5 years experience writing long- and short-form content across marketing and advertising channels;
- Experience creating campaigns for the web and growing a social audience;
- An experienced writer, editor and all-around storyteller who can blend creativity with precision;
- Ability to analyze and present content performance;
- Experience working with SEO agencies and/or teams to support SEO content creation;
- Understand SEO core elements such as on-page and off-page tactics, optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, title tags and meta descriptions;
- Ability to proactively self-manage and stay organized across multiple simultaneous projects;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent Dutch or English speaker (additional languages are a big plus);
- Bachelor/Master degree in a marketing related field.
Wat bieden wij
- A varied set of tasks with a lot of responsibilities and career opportunities;
- An informal and flexible working environment with fun and young colleagues;
- Friday afternoon drinks, quarterly office parties and an annual company outing (when we can go to the office again, for now we have fun virtual events);
- The stimulation to always share your ideas, at any time, on any level;
- Full time position (40 hours per week);
- 25 holiday days;
- Pension plan;
- Last but not least, our office dogs Truus & Frits!
Getting excited to be part of Yource? Then simply apply via the link with your CV and motivation letter. Additional questions? You can always call Demi at 020 261 67 66.