ARTFX is a full-service production company anticipating an ever-evolving future. Operating on the edge of experimentation, we translate your vision into reality. Call us troubleshooters, front runners, or tech nerds – as long as your event aims high, we are in for the ride.
What grew into a leading full-service production company started with founders Matthias and Christian working together at an event, in a huge stage tower of a major festival site. Looking over what they found to be a rather messy cowboy-like production site, they figured “we can do this better ourselves, in less time and with so much more fun”. With a sharp eye for detail, a big heart for exciting events, and a pioneering attitude, they decided to take matters into their own hands. Literally.
So they joined forces and founded ARTFX in 2009. Sharing a passion for innovative technical productions and a ‘the-bigger-the-better’ mentality, they soon expanded their team with like-minded professionals: an international group of dedicated creatives, designers, producers, and account managers who all dare to operate on the edge of experimentation. Based in Amsterdam and operating internationally, ARTFX works with clients such as Van Gogh Museum, ID&T, FC Barcelona, Dekmantel Festival, various government institutions, and ALDA. Our hardworking, young team consists of ten colleagues and is ever-growing. Therefore, we are looking for a full-time Technical Producer for International Projects.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We do encourage everyone to look beyond the scope of the job description to see what you can bring to the table to improve, but the core tasks will involve:
- As a Technical Producer for International Projects you will join the Producers team, operating as the crucial link between all disciplines and stakeholders;
- You are loading and unloading containers and help building up panels, technical aspects and props;
- Your tour with a set and manage a small team of local crewmembers and internal crewmembers;
- You monitor budgets and create and guard the planning;
- You work on-site, executing the production planning of several projects once at a time;
- You guarantee safety on the work floor;
- You communicate with and advise our key clients and keep an eye on deadlines;
- You work on international projects and are comfortable traveling for longer periods of time.
- You have 5+ years of experience in the event industry as a technical producer;
- You have an in-depth understanding of technical production, international project management, and the events industry;
- You know your ways with technical design and AV used in the ARTFX sets;
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently and have strong professional communication skills;
- You are an enthusiastic team player who takes initiative with a positive, can-do attitude;
- You know your way around MS Office and CAD drawings;
- Driving Licence B is a plus, as well as owning a car.
Wat bieden wij
- A fun, open yet professional company culture;
- You will be part of a diverse, young team where growth and expertise are stimulated;
- A 40h contract, that you can design to your preferences. We do not have a 9 to 5 culture, and support finding the best way for you to work;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further through training and workshops;
- A competitive salary, pension scheme, flexible holidays;
- Great fringe benefits: a fixed contribution for your phone costs and a laptop.
Apply before December 11, 2022, by mailing us your motivation letter and resume via christian@ARTFX.nl, mentioning ‘Technical Producer for International Projects’. For any questions about the vacancy please reach out via christian@ARTFX.nl or ring us at 06 1439 4876.