We are an open team who are always looking for similarly open-minded, down to earth people who share our commitment to creative challenges.
You’re welcome at CLEVER°FRANKE regardless of your appearance, identity or background. It’s not a place you have to ‘fit in’ but somewhere everyone contributes and respects each other. Our growing team is made up of multiple nationalities from around the world who come together often. We share a healthy lunch together in our event space every day and we enjoy regular team and social events.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
You will play a vital role in our team, overseeing our employee lifecycle from start to finish, nurturing a positive work culture, monitoring the development of our team and overseeing hiring for our growth plans.
Alongside maintaining our HR administration and managing day-to-day HR issues, you’ll work closely with our HR coach to provide our specialist team (designers, developers and project managers) with the support they need.
- People-focused; you have a genuine passion for people and know how to build effective relationships;
- A great communicator who can inspire change and adapt your approach to the situation;
- Open minded; you’re willing to learning new HR software tools and keen to streamline and improve processes;
- A supportive co-ordinator who knows how to help, organize and get buy-in from a diverse team.
Wat bieden wij
- Full-time role (32-40 hours per week);
- Hybrid working;
- A friendly, passionate, down-to-earth team;
- A competitive salary, based on background and experience;
- A healthy, abundant lunch everyday in the studio;
- Pension plan;
- A MacBook and all the peripherals you need;
- Inspiring team events and regular get-togethers.