concrete develops concepts. we develop them in architecture, interior design, urban development and brand development.
concrete loves provoking, confusing, philosophizing, scale models, haute cuisine, burgers, and (most of all) shattering dogmas.
concrete provides results. no grand theories or abstract ideas. just things that work.
concrete unites people. we work with a team of 50 multi-disciplinary creatives as architects, interior designers and visual marketeers to help businesses and institutions.
concrete wants the best answers, not the easiest solutions.
concrete likes to let the work do the talking… www.concreteamsterdam.nl
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
we’re looking for you to…
- … support (international) identity projects; design and realise graphic identities.
- … design graphics within the interior and architectural design.
- … (such as signage, murals, fabrics, wallpapers and carpets).
- … bring design from the 2nd dimension to the 3rd and vice versa.
- … support pr & press activities.
- … support concrete conceptually, textually and visually.
- you have experience in working with photoshop, illustrator and indesign.
- you have a passion for interior and architecture.
- you have experience in building brandbooks.
- you are a team player within multidisciplinary teams.
- you are communicative and able to convince, inspire and enthuse
- your colleagues. you speak and write dutch and english.
Wat bieden wij
about concrete concrete is a multi-disciplinary design studio who develops concepts in architecture, interior design, urban development and brand development. we work with a team of 50 creatives to help businesses and institutions worldwide. our goal is to create aesthetically pleasing buildings and interiors that work, that function. concrete was founded in 1997 and has its own studio in Amsterdam. @concreteamsterdam
what you need to give us to be included in our selection
- show us 3 of your most important projects in your portfolio and your cv.
- explain us exactly your role and responsibilities within these projects.
- give us 5 images that express your fascinations, inspirations and imaginations.
- motivate your selection.
- deadline 31st october 2021.
please send all the requested information to email@example.com – sofie ruytenberg https://www.concreteamsterdam.nl/identity