DGTL was founded with an unflinching commitment to bringing cutting-edge electronic music and art from all over the world. We have a responsibility to improve and maintain our social and environmental impact on the globe and we are committed to leaving the world a little bit better than the way we found it.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Content Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, handling, and maintaining all DGTL content for all our editions, and our DGTL Records label. Your duties will also include briefing our DGTL Designer, and our local content teams to secure consistency in our global brand image. You will play an important role in telling our visual brand story to a worldwide audience.
- Creating, handling, and maintaining all DGTL content for all DGTL events
- Identify, localize, and file all key content pieces for all DGTL events
- Develop and optimize visual content to add value to DGTL brand, storylines and campaigns
- Briefing and coordinating designer and external editors to develop rich and engaging content in line with the running DGTL themes
- Following up, providing feedback and ensuring assets are delivered on time
- Guiding and improving event registration for all DGTL local teams to create high quality and consistent pieces of content
- Liaise with Label Manager, Artist Handling, external stakeholders and creators
- Support campaign creation for DGLTL artists, sustainability program, and art line-up
- Have 1-3 years of working experience
- Are fluent in English and any other language (written / spoken)
- Are a young-hearted player, and a professional thinker
- Have a (social) marketing / communications, or a creative background
- Have experience in visual and conceptual content creation; copywriting skills would also come in handy
- Are flexible and stress-resistant
- Have organizational skills, and never miss a deadline
- Are able to place content in bigger perspective, yet have an eye for details
- Are very much a team player but also not afraid to kill your darlings
Start date: ASAP (full-time only, no relocation)
Wat bieden wij
Ready to join our team? Then contact Rosemarijn van Groningen with your CV and motivational letter, and mention “DGTL Content Manager” in the subject. We are planning to invite the first round of candidates before April 23rd.
At DGTL we believe in:
A dance floor for all
A place to feel comfortable and free
Exploring a curiosity for electronic music, art, and culture
A sustainable future
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your resume!