DGTL was founded with an unflinching commitment to bringing cutting-edge electronic music and art from all over the world. We have a responsibility to improve and maintain our social and environmental impact on the globe and we are committed to leaving the world a little bit better than the way we found it.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Global Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for all marketing campaigns for the DGTL brand. We expect you to lead your marketing team by overseeing the day-to-day planning. You create marketing plans, set deadlines, implement plans and guidelines, and ensure that all members understand the team’s objectives and work together to achieve it. You are responsible for the creation and execution of the long-term marketing strategy worldwide.
- End responsible for the creation, management and evaluation of integrated, long-term marketing strategies and corresponding planning for relevant DGTL events to ensure objectives and targets are met.
- End responsible for staying within allocated marketing budget per event.
- End responsible for the long-term vision and growth of all DGTL owned channels.
- Reporting development of marketing strategies and optimizing when necessary to achieve desired goals.
- Sharing marketing insights and knowledge with DGTL Global team.
- As ‘brand gatekeeper’, end responsible for the quality and accuracy of all global communications about DGTL.
- End responsible for facilitating, managing, and evaluating strategic media partnerships.
- End responsible for implementing and assessing data and marketing intelligence strategy as well as CRM strategy for DGTL Global including tooling.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities and productivity of the marketing team members. Set deadlines, targets, implement plans and guidelines, and assist with any issues the employees may have. The full-time marketing team consist of a Head of Social Media, Content Manager, Online Marketing Manager and Designer.
- Leading and helping strengthen DGTL marketing team by tracking, nurturing, and evaluating their professional and personal development whilst helping them achieve their individual goals.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment which promotes motivation, inspiration, openness, and effective teamwork.
- End responsible for liaising with and steering foreign marketers to maintain quality and consistency of the DGTL brand and communications across all events, as well as to achieve targets and objectives.
- Have 5+ years of working experience as a Senior Marketing Manager or in Brand Management.
- Are fluent in English and any other language (written / spoken).
- Have a very strong knowledge of online marketing, digital media buying/planning, campaign strategy.
- Have experience in managing a team of at least 4 people and/or multiple agencies.
- Have experience in stakeholder management.
- Have the ability to focus on both ground-level detail and long-term, larger strategy.
- Have experience in handling and managing budgets.
- Are highly organized, and a true time management champion.
- Are able to place your role and job in a bigger perspective yet have an eye for detail.
- Have great communication skills.
- Have affinity with live entertainment.
- Are analytic and strategic.
- Know market trends and have the ability to innovate.
- Have a WO level of working and thinking.
Wat bieden wij
Start date: To be discussed. Full-time only, no relocation – this is not a remote job.
Ready to join our team? Then contact Rona Simmelink (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and motivational letter, and mention “DGTL Global Marketing Manager” in the subject. We are planning to invite the first round of candidates in the first week of August.
At DGTL we believe in:
- A dance floor for all
- A place to feel comfortable and free
- Exploring a curiosity for electronic music, art, and culture
- A sustainable future
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your resume!