Lovevery (eu.lovevery.com) is one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer startups, co-founded by serial entrepreneurs based in the US. As a purpose-driven company, we have created an early learning platform to help parents everywhere feel confident in giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Our stage-based play products are designed by child development experts, and were featured in TIME Magazine, Eltern, Vogue, Ouders van Nu, Glamour and InStyle. Lovevery is backed by leading VCs such as Maveron, Google Ventures, and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
In line with our launch in Europe of our play kits this August, our need for regionally relevant marketing communications content and activity is essential. We are looking for an enthusiastic freelancer to manage a temporary project that brings some of our parenting content to life for European parents (our customers). This role should take 1-2 months depending on the speed.
You will work on:
- Blog content: you will be responsible for building out our European Blog site from existing content. This means populating the pages for over 150 parenting blogs in two languages (English and German). You will need to also input meta fields on the posts, ensure all links work and the correct photos are being used.
- Email marketing: assist in the segmentation and localization of marketing automation where necessary
The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Incredible Attention to Detail — You have strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail. You have perfectionist tendencies and catch the mistakes that others miss
- Project Management — Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery
- Collaboration and Communication — Work with the team to effectively manage content
- Ambition — You are a go-getter who makes things happen
- Judgement — Someone who can keep a critical eye on content and style and raise any issues to the team
- An exciting working experience launching a successful American start up across Europe, working with a talented team (e.g. ex. Tesla, ex. Uber, ex. McKinsey)
- A beautiful working location, at Fosbury & Sons in Amsterdam