Not Selling Liquid is a young and dynamic full-service digital growth agency with customers in the fashion & lifestyle industry. We design, develop, grow and manage Shopify webshops. If you follow the street style and the fashion scene, you’ve heard of the brands we work with – Daily Paper, Arte Antwerp, Denham, Black Bananas, Maha Amsterdam, Daniëlle Cathari and many more.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are looking for a full-time E-commerce Data Analyst who is passionate about e-commerce and fashion. You will act as a bridge between the marketing and site operation teams to drive data-driven decision making. You will experience each step of the process, from collecting the data from Shopify/Google Analytics to delivering insights to the rest of the team and to the client.
- Building reports and analyses for the marketing and operations team, as well for the client
- Presenting insights & recommendations to decision makers
- Be the bridge between the marketing and operation teams to ensure insight is accurate and recommendations are relevant
- Proactively leading new analysis initiatives to get more from the data insights and the ways of working
- Championing the understanding of the data insights and ensuring teams are operating based on these insights
- Measuring effectiveness of onsite experience to optimise the customer journey.
- +1 years of experience in Data Analytics or similar roles;
- Fluent written & verbal skills in English;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commercial Economics, Marketing, or similar field;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studios & Google Tag Manager is essential;
- E-commerce experience with a deep understanding of web analytics, data collection and visualization;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and Shopify is a pre;
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills – identify trends, patterns and insights from data.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player.
Wat bieden wij
What we offer
- Work with some of the coolest fashion brands from Benelux
- A unique start-up culture with a focus on teamwork
- Short lines and an open culture
- An environment with a lot of space to develop yourself. We’re growing quickly, which means that we will shape and grow this role together!
- Lunch is provided by us at the office in Amsterdam
- 25 vacation days yearly.
All applicants must be based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate.
We look forward to receiving your application!