Hi, we’re oneUp. Making big companies and our planet future-proof is what we genuinely strive for. We intend to create new business models with positive social and environmental impact alongside financial return. We are proud to have had the opportunity to help many big companies with this.
Our mission is to enable a better everyday life for people and planet. We believe that by helping big companies of today to become big companies of the future, we will deliver positive change to customers and the planet. We want to make a change and are independent in our advice on methodologies and technologies. We are sharp and creative & strive for high quality and transparency in what we do.
We are hands down the coolest company to work for and our culture is truly unique. oneUp is a boutique firm and home to around 50 innovators with a broad culturally diverse background BUT… we need to maintain and improve our working environment that makes people want to come and live in our office (not really). Thus, we are looking for a gatekeeper who gets excited to help out colleagues, live our culture, organize and administrate.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
We are currently looking for an all-round office manager. As our office manager, you are a strong communicator and have organizational skills with eye for detail. As our super host you will make sure things run smoothly at our office in Amsterdam and our culture thrives.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage the oneUp office and welcome our guests and clients. You provide them a pleasant visit; from reserving a parking spot to offering them a drink and showing them around;
- Manage the accounts and budgets for office, food & beverage supplies. You keep track of transactions and check invoices;
- Ensure that our office is presentable and tidy all the time. You manage the office agenda and make sure everything is set up for success;
- Administrative tasks; check personal expenses, order marketing materials, add/remove people’s accounts, make reservations or hotel bookings, etc.;
- Our very own party & event planner! You set up the weekly lunches at the office, help organize oneUp weekends, monthly events, prepare workshops rooms and provide the office with drinks & snacks, etc.;
- A little sneekpeek of the projects to look forward to…
- Organize the first oneUp weekend after COVID-19
- Searching for and opening the new oneUp HQ
You are reliable and have an energetic and proactive attitude. You are accurate, a troubleshooter and enjoy working with people and building relationships. We hope you have:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience; preferably in office management or hospitality;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Experience at an agency is a plus.
Wat bieden wij
oneUp offers you a competitive compensation package based on your experience, with a salary ranging from € 2500,- to € 3500,-. You can expect an inspirational environment, awesome colleagues and travel reimbursement.
- Flexibility; work remotely or at our office;
- Personal development budget;
- Operating from one of the biggest start-up eco systems: B3 in Amsterdam;
- Macbook & iphone and all other perks a techie could dream of;
- Amazing (Masterchef) lunches and events (oneUp weekends, trips, parties);
- Working for and with renowned corporates; Unilever, JDE, PVH and many more.
Deadline for applying is May 24