Salonized is a young, enthusiastic company with a common goal: to make beauty professionals happy with a great product. We are proud of what we achieve together and work hard to create a phenomenal experience for our clients. What do we have in common? The passion for creation, innovation and growth (…and wine).
We are here because we know what salons need to make their daily tasks easier. With over 9000 salons believing in it, we are the biggest salon software provider and market leader in the Benelux. But we’re not there yet. Our rapid growth means we are eagerly seeking a new colleague for our Product team.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
To continue delivering the most innovative online solutions for beauty professionals and salon owners, we are looking for a Product Manager to expand the Product Team. You work closely together with the Head of Product and Development Team, consisting of Frontend- and Backend Developers, an UX Designer and a Quality Assurance Engineer. You will play a key role in building and expanding our application, used by over 10.000 salons every day. You analyse user pains, problems and needs and conceptualize the right solutions for their business challenges.
What you will do
- Work alongside a cross-functional team (design, development, QA) in making decisions to build delightful features;
- Conduct user research and analysis to gain a deep understanding of the needs and wants of our users, and identify areas of improvement;
- Drive new features from end to end though prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration;
- Identify, analyse and prioritize requirements and structure the requirements in user stories;
- Plan sprints, manage and prioritize the backlog, facilitate testing with QA and approve and communicate releases;
- Build and support a highly effective squad in a rapidly growing organization, together with your technical counterpart.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working and thinking level;
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in a similar role;
- You are passionate about shipping great products with great user experiences:
- You are able to structure and prioritize in a rapidly-changing environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You live in the Netherlands;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Wat bieden wij
- A competitive salary;
- A swap bike;
- We have a wonderful office in the heart of Amsterdam;
- You get a museum card;
- Regular (some call it frequent) dinners, drinks and parties;
- We also try to stay healthy with sport challenges, fresh fruit, darts tournaments and of course by; riding on our Salonized bikes
- We are a social, caring and hard-working team;
- 25 vacation days a year;
- Your travel expenses are reimbursed when you live outside of Amsterdam.Any questions, need more information or fancy dropping by for a cup of coffee? Call 020 241 74 74 and ask for Josje or mail to email@example.com. Please do not contact us for sales purposes.