Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 500 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading booking platform, working with over 31,000 salon partners across 13 countries and processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might have just the role for you.
Functieomschrijving & werkzaamheden
To achieve the perfect hair and beauty experience, we have a team of dedicated Account Managers to establish long-lasting relationships with our salon partners. This is a highly-functioning, agile team that is key to Treatwell’s success and we are currently looking for a new team member to focus on the Belgian, Dutch speaking, market.
Our salon partners are largely responsible for delivering our mission to create the perfect hair and beauty experience. Our Account Managers take part in educating our partners to believe in our vision, and help us take the beauty industry fully online. To do this successfully, our partners need to adopt our tools, encourage their clients to start booking online, and to give a first class experience to all Treatwell customers to keep them booking back.
Driven to inspire, educate and digitalise partners, you will work closely with salons from the beginning of their Treatwell journey, from onboarding them and encouraging them to fully adopt our salon software, through to maintaining and developing a partnership with us, advising and optimising them for ongoing success.
You will be responsible for:
- High quality onboarding – ensuring partners understand the benefits of adopting our salon software (Connect) and are motivated to use the software to its fullest potential
- Ongoing training – communicating new features and supporting partners to keep using the software
- Improving the overall performance of venues, working proactively to improve beauty businesses. This has a direct correlation on the number of bookings they receive, and as such, overall city growth
- Securing B2B revenue – you will be responsible for up-selling extra features to your partners
- Retention – your role will be to ensure your partners remain happy and engaged, and maintain an ongoing relationship with Treatwell
- Service escalations – you will be there to support our Customer Experience teams with any complaints or issues with your partners, ensuring these are resolved in a timely manner
- Fluent in Dutch and English with clear, concise communication and strong verbal and written skills
- A great negotiator – effective communication skills to listen, inspire and convince
- Relationship management – the ability to build rapport quickly both in person and over the phone, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong consultative sales – proven track record in a sales or account management background
- Entrepreneurial, innovative spirit – will pursue opportunities to look for better processes to drive better performance
- Infectious energy and tenacity and a passion, the ability to juggle multiple things
- Love for the hair and beauty industry
- Self motivated, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
Wat bieden wij
We’ll treat you with:
- Monthly 40€ Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- A beneficial pension scheme at the start of your second contract
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- A great culture with lots of freedom & responsibility
- Only a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station